Trading System NameMasamune
TypeManual Trading with Visual Indicators
Trading PlatformAll broker with Metatrader 4 support
- Statistic, include yesterday change, today change, average trading range, etc.
- Automatic Pivot lines (hidden on pictures for easier view)
- Heiken Ashi Candlestick system.
- Special moving average for sensitivity. No, it’s not simple moving average, or exponential moving average.
- Market Strength indicator (the blue and red lines on the 2nd window)
- Market Equilibrium Condition (the green line on the 3rd window)
- Market Trend indicator (the purple line on the 4th window). Similar to RSI but, it’s not RSI.
Why this trading system special?
- It provides the yesterday change and today change statistic to measure market volatility.
- It provides the trading range plus the average monthly trading range (on daily chart, 20 trading days is one month). Very useful for exiting the market if you are an intraday trader
- It has automatic Pivot Point calculation, which is useful for daily support and resistance.
- The Heiken Ashi candlestick chart is visually better to predict the up and down of the market compared to the ordinary candlestick chart.
- It has a trend and strength indicator to help minimize the wrong entry.
- The special Moving Average (not SMA or EMA) is quite sensitive in helping catching the early trend.
- Very Good, but not 100% accurate. Of course, no trading system is 100% accurate, it’s only a lie of scammers.
- You can see the sample trade using the vertical line.
- The up arrow represent a buy trigger by the system.
- The down arrow represent a sell trigger by the system.
- The up and down arrows are not part of the trading system. They are just visual helper for learning the system.
Recommended Time FrameOne Hour Chart and Daily Chart. But it’s useful also on other time frame, such as M5 for indexes.
Securities or Instruments
- Forex, use H1 timeframe
- Stock or CFD stock, use D1 timeframe
- Index, use M5 timeframe
How to enterClick the picture to enlarge (updated to Jan 2011 pictures)
(buy condition trigger)
- Heiken Ashi candlestick is Blue
- Candlestick is above the green moving average
- The 2nd window indicator: blue line is crossing above the red line
- The 3rd window indicator: the green line is crossing above the 0.0 value line
- The 4th window indicator: the purple line is crossing above the 50.0 value line
- Buy at the start of the next candle
- Heiken Ashi candlestick is Red
- Candlestick is below the green moving average
- The 2nd window indicator: blue line is crossing below the red line
- The 3rd window indicator: the green line is crossing below the 0.0 value line
- The 4th window indicator: the purple line is crossing below the 50.0 value line
- Sell at the start of the next candle
How to ExitThere are several ways to exit. Choose from one of the following (ordered from the most important to the less important exit system):
- According to average range. If today trading range is already 75% or more compared to the average trading range, you can expect today strength movement is almost finished. You can exit the position.
- The opposite trading is triggered. If you have a buy position, and the system has a sell trigger, you can exit your buy, and sometimes reverse your position.
- The 4th window is trend indicator that act like RSI although it’s not an RSI. If it has reach an extreme area of 80 or 20 you can consider exit the position
- The candlestick is opposite of the Special Green Moving Average. For example, if you have a buy position, later on after some time, the candlestick move below the Green Moving Average, you could exit the position
- The Price has touched the Support or Resistance from the automatic pivot lines.
Payment System and Terms
- Price is $100 (one hundred US dollars)
- Purchase via Paypal (including credit cards).
- Delivery is instant via download area.
- Product will be in ZIP format.
- Instruction on how to use / install is provided
- No product refund available. Please consider carefully before you purchase.